Front-end Developer (f/m/x)
VUCX develops projects around the topic of digital transformation. To support our team at our Cologne location, we are looking for a front-end programmer (f/m/x) with a good instinct for code.
If you are interested in exciting software projects and a responsible position with a high degree of independence, development opportunities and a lot of freedom in a very family-friendly house full of creative minds, we look forward to receiving your application.
We work on a hybrid principle - via remote (home office) and in our conveniently located loft in the middle of Cologne. The position can initially also be part-time.
- Conceptual design, new and continuing development as well as continuous adaptation of frontends of existing and new applications
- Integration and migration of applications to a modern cloud-native platform (Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab CI)
- Responsibility for software design, programming, code reviews, testing, continuous integration / continuous delivery management and maintenance
- Long-term knowledge sharing and collaborative progress through code reviews
- Analysis and improvement of efficiency, performance, scalability and stability of our services
- Use and implement agile software development and design patterns
- Find and communicate best practice solutions, participate in team workshops and organize such workshops yourself
- Experience with version control systems (GIT) as well as web services (REST). GraphQL a plus
- Advanced experience in performance optimization and scaling
- Drupal or WordPress knowledge a plus
- Proficient with Google tag manager a plus
- You like open source, good & clean code
- You are not afraid of web services and standards
- You want to learn
- Very good German and English language skills
- You are familiar with terms such as MVC frameworks, augmented reality, cloud services, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application only, stating your level of knowledge of the above requirements with samples of your work (StackOverflow, Git, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, etc.), earliest entry date and salary expectations via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VUCX aims to increase its percentage of women and strongly encourages women to apply.
For reasons of easier readability, a gender-specific form of language may be used in this job posting for personal nouns and pronouns. However, this does not imply any discrimination against gender but is intended to be understood as gender-neutral in the interests of linguistic simplification.
Outsourcing agencies, recruitment agencies or recruiters are kindly requested to refrain from unsolicited candidate proposals or cooperation requests.