We are looking for students (f/m/x) in the field of frontend and backend programming to support our development team.
- Analysis and improvement of efficiency, performance, scalability, and stability of our services
- Use and implement agile software development, design patterns, unit testing, issue tracking, version control and release management
- Find and communicate best practice solutions, participate in team workshops and organize them yourself
- You are a young professional in database programming and MariaDB (a plus)
- You are a young professional in performance optimization, scaling, and caching
- You like open-source & clean code
- You love web services and standards
- You want to learn
- a workplace with the latest computer technology (Mac or Windows, depending on your preference)
- freedom for your own ideas in a very family-friendly house full of creative minds
- constant drive for innovation with startup character
- flat hierarchies in a professional and international team
- collegial open-plan office in the heart of Cologne
- water, tea, coffee & fruit flat rate
- good work-life balance
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your level of knowledge of the above requirements, ideally with samples of your work (StackOverflow, Git, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, etc.) via mail to: email@example.com
We work on a dual system - via remote and in our conveniently located loft in the middle of Cologne.
Outsourcing agencies, recruitment agencies, or recruiters are kindly requested to refrain from unsolicited candidate proposals or cooperation requests.
VUCX is committed to increasing its percentage of women and strongly encourages women to apply.
For reasons of easier readability, a gender-specific form of language may be used in this job posting for personal nouns and pronouns. However, this does not imply any discrimination against gender but is intended to be understood as gender-neutral in the interests of linguistic simplification.