Trainee (f/m/x) programming and development
VUCX develops projects around the topic of digital transformation. To support our team we are looking for a programmer in the field of Web Programming and Cloud (RESTful Services and APIs) with a good feeling for code.
If you are interested in exciting software projects and a responsible position with a high degree of independence, development prospects, and a lot of freedom in a very family-friendly house full of creative minds, we are looking forward to your application.
We work on a dual approach - via remote or in our conveniently located loft in the middle of Cologne. The position can initially also be part-time.
- Design and development of web service backends with PHP, AJAJ, Java, SQL, Symfony
- Analysis and improvement of the efficiency, performance, scalability, and stability of our services
- Use and implementation of agile software development, design patterns, unit and integration testing, version control, and continuous integration / continuous delivery management
- Finding and communicating best practice solutions, participating in and organizing team workshops
- First experiences in database programming (preferably with the framework Symfony)
- First experiences in performance optimization and scaling
- You like open source, good & clean code
- You are not afraid of web services and standards
- You want to learn more
- Very good knowledge of German or English in word and language
- Terms such as MVC frameworks, augmented reality, cloud services are not foreign to you
Please do apply under indication of the knowledge levels of the above-mentioned requirements, salary, and with work samples via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VUCX has set itself the goal of increasing the proportion of women and strongly encourages women to apply.
We work on a dual principle - via remote or in our conveniently located loft in the middle of Cologne. The position can initially also be part-time.
For reasons of easier readability, a gender-specific language form may be used in this job advertisement for personal nouns and pronouns. However, this does not imply any discrimination of gender but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.