Motion Graphics Designer /-in (f/m/x) wanted.
We are looking for a creative personality with strong design skills, including typography and infographics.
You conceptualize new designs from scratch and work on projects independently or in a team until completion. You are detail-oriented and a team player.
You should already have a good knowledge of digital media design.
Excellent knowledge of the following programs is required:
1. Adobe Photoshop
2. Adobe After Effects
3. Cinema 4D or 3DS Max | is not a must but a plus
4. preferably also Blackmagic Resolve or Adobe Premiere | is not a must but a plus
- a workplace with the latest computer technology (Mac or Windows, depending on your preference)
- freedom for your own ideas in a very family-friendly house full of creative minds
- the constant drive for innovation with startup character
- flat hierarchies in a professional and international team
- collegial open-plan office in the heart of Cologne
- water, tea, coffee & fruit flat rate
- good work-life balance
Please send applications only with work samples via email (and online portfolio) to Ercin Filizli firstname.lastname@example.org. If the work samples were not created by you alone, please let us know.
We work on a dual principle - via remote and in our conveniently located loft in the middle of Cologne.
VUCX has set itself the goal of increasing its share of women and strongly encourages women to apply.
We kindly ask outsourcing agencies, recruitment agencies or recruiters to refrain from unsolicited candidate proposals or cooperation requests.
For ease of reading, a gender-specific form of language may have been used for personal nouns and pronouns in this job posting. However, this does not imply any discrimination of gender but is to be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.