We are looking for a student assistant in design (W/M/X) with crossover skills in the areas of interactive / classic.
As a future creative ace, you know the whole gamut of digital media production, but you lack practical experience.
We expect a good understanding and knowledge of screen design and print media feasibility. What works where and what does not work at all!
You know no design limits and are interested in brands. Whether digital or analog - you have the right idea for every medium.
You are the ideal sparring partner for the creative director, art director, and copywriter. A good creative instinct with a sense of the extraordinary rounds off your profile. You are team-oriented, resilient and have a good command of English.
Summary of the requirements for a student job:
- You are an accredited student (W/M/X) in design such as graphic design, visual communication, UX design or communication design
- You have sound knowledge of design, a good feeling for design and a high quality standard
- You are up to date about current trends
- You have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator (and you like to work with Sketch - a plus)
- Very good English language skills
- Knowledge of design for social media (a plus)
Please send applications only via e-mail and with samples of your work to email@example.com for the attention of Ercin Filizli.
VUCX has set itself the goal of increasing the proportion of women in its workforce and strongly encourages women to apply.
For reasons of easier readability, a gender-specific language form may be used in this job advertisement for personal nouns and pronouns. However, this does not imply any discrimination against the sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.